#DefundObamaCare

#DefundObamaCare

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Todd Kincannon: The Quintessential Twitter Attention Whore.

By Randy Hahn


Todd Kincannon, the former South Carolina GOP head of something fat guy, out of work lowlife lawyer with no life other than the one he lives out on Twitter or any other Social Media outlet that he can get his chubby little fingers around. This guy is one of many cancers that roam the halls of Twitter. 

A comedian to some, a disgusting vile pig to the vast majority of true Christian Conservatives that really try and often do make a real difference in Social Media; my hope is that some kid interested in politics doesn’t come across this mess of a man.

You see, I have some knowledge in this area. I once ran a large Twitter account (FarRightOfLeft) with that account I managed to do some real damage to the #StopRush movement, and take down some of the key players in the progressive left.

I also had history, and not a really good one. People like Matt Osborne, Karoli Kuns-Hayes, Neal Rauhauser etc...Found plenty of dirt on me as I did on them, but I have shuffled off that mortal coil long ago.

Twitter has become a real playground for the likes of Todd Kincannon seeking attention and friendship that comes in the form of 140 characters, but in the case of Kincannon he really gets his jollies by tweeting the most absurd over the top garbage all in an effort to get the spotlight of social media shined on him. Take it from me, it can be really funny at first and then its starts to get real; as in your everyday way of living and can take a huge toll on your life in general.

I hear Kincannon profess FREE SPEECH, FREE SPEECH yes free speech, but this kind of garbage coming from someone who claims to represent the Conservative party. If your objective is to take down someone or something that lives in the radical progressive movement, then yes; the gloves can come off.

In Todd Kincannon's case he tweets out the most outlandish things just to as he says "get a reaction." These words that Kincannon tweets out bother me for the simple reason of the people that might be reading this garbage, and take it as the Gospel of the Conservative party. I'll be the first to say that in my past I was no Angel, far from it; but people can and do change for the better.

Here are just a few tweets from Kincannon doing what he does best, and being all that he can be which in Todd's case is a lonely, out of work, down on his luck, overweight attention whore.


Keep it up TODD your 15 minutes of fame is about up. 










How could I leave out the famous 'sexting' pictures that the almighty Kincannon is so proud of. 











See ya soon...Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment